MK1 Foot Pegs
The MK1 is a sport bike style footpeg offering the highest degree of grip and adjustability to the rider. The modular design facilitates running the pegs directly on the clevis for a factory style setup. Alternatively, the pegs can be fitted with the Riser Adapter which enables positioning of the peg anywhere along a 1-inch radius from the clevis.
The grippy top surface and relieved bottom edge are ideal for aggressive riding and steep lean angles. The pegs are free to pivot 360 degrees about the clevis allowing the rider to adjust the setup to their liking and riding style.
- Fully machined from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Includes ARP® hardware.
- Black sets come with all components anodized black.
- Gold sets come with a black anodized clevis.
- Raw sets come with all components being bare machined aluminum.
- 100% American Made
While these pegs can be used to reduce ground clearance, doing so would be dangerous.
* WE DO NOT RECOMMEND USING THE RISER ADAPTER TO LOWER THE PEG*